What's on YOUR mind?
Click to submit a new Message…
- 0 Up - 0 DownKeni HillWebsite: http://keniscustomcolors.comTis that time again to get the old hot rod down off the jack stands and make ready for some cruz'n. We have been extremely lucky this year with the mild winter but I ready for some warm summer evenings for some cruz'n. Where are some cool places to cruz to? I know I'll be heading to Somernite Cruise in Somerset, KY this year, Bowling Green, KY for the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion (always a great time), NSRA Street Rod Nat's and will be doing the local cruz'n here in Indiana like Hog Jog, James Dean (Spring & Fall), Glass Festival, just to name a few. How about ya'll? Where are you headed this year? Keep the shiny side up & Cruz On!Submitted on Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:05 pm EDT
- 0 Up - 0 DownEdDoes anyone know of a good shop that does a complete wire harness for a 67 CMARO>Submitted on Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 4:16 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownBradWebsite: http://www.hotrodfarm.netJust trying to spread the word on the new Hot Rod Farm website. They're located in North Manchester, IN.Submitted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 10:58 pm EDT
- 0 Up - 0 DownAliviaWe are trying to rent a vintage car to ride off in at our wedding. Anyone know of someone who rents their car for such an event.Submitted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 6:49 pm EDT
- 0 Up - 0 DownMike PWho's doin' Blanket Run Sat Dec 7?
Hear tell there might be a chill in the air...?Submitted on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 7:15 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownMike PHey Housand... what's up in Morgantown?Submitted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 2:45 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownMike Pershing - ISRA SPONSORS - 2015YOUR ISRA IS IN NEED OF ADDITIONAL SPONSORS FOR 2015 AND BEYOND!
We cruise all over Indiana, eat in restaurants along the way. We buy lots of gasoline and spend a lot on parts, repairs, updates. We "support" many businesses and we could use some support back!
North, Central to South....
Contact us at the "Contact Us" button on this website, email Mike P at Isra1mp2@aol.com or call 317-402-9510.
We will be glad you did!!!Submitted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 2:35 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownMike P.....Ya... What Keni (or Kenni?) said!!!!Submitted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 2:21 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownMike PershingHey, great to see lots of ISRA activity and members at Dec '14 Super Sunday in Indy. Know I missed some of ya. Heard you were there.
We had one of our sponsors there - RODS in PROGRESS - from over Greenfield way!Submitted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 2:18 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownKeni HillThis is the time of year that we all should give thanks for our families and friends. It is also a time to put the old hot rod up on jack stands and start cleaning off the road rash and prepping for the new season. It has been a good season for Cruiz'n the highways and byways of Indiana. I didn't get to do many Rod Runs or Cruiz-Ins but there is next year to plan now. Cider Run 2013 was a great show this year and I'm looking forward to 2014 to be even better. Plan on coming next year and bring a friend. Have a Great Thanksgiving!Submitted on Friday, November 22, 2013 at 5:02 pm EST
- 1 Up - 0 DownFrank WyantI have a 57 chevy 2 dr.wgn. 150 series. I'm looking for a body shop or hot rod shop that will work miracles for a reasonable price near central ind. I live in Greenfield.Submitted on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 2:37 pm EDT
- 0 Up - 0 DownLee SRESUBMITTED FOR 2014!!!
Hey, we've got this thing...let's try to use it more !!!!
What's new ? Upcoming Shows, etc. ?Submitted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 7:39 am EST
Showing items 1 - 12 of 12 total (Page 1 of 1)