CIDER RUN 2016!
SEPTEMBER 10 & 11
PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR
BETTER YET - PREREGISTER TODAY!!!
Contact Us - We want to hear from you!
Fill out the form below to request information, get questions answered, or concerns voiced!
- Tell us YOUR story as an ISRA member
- Keep us updated on what's going on in your neighborhood
- Share the history of the ISRA in this 44th year
- What's going on in YOUR garage?
- Or, just say "Hey"
- 0 Up - 0 DownJohn Wayne JonesJust wanted to get you my e-mail address.
You guys do a great job.Submitted on Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 2:55 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownMel BrosharEmail letter is a good start for the SOS. Now we need to get the directors email addresses up to date.Submitted on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 3:47 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownCharity WildHello,
I am looking for classic and/or unique cars to attend the annual air show/car show at the Kokomo Municipal Airport. Last year we had hoped to have the car show with our air show, yet we had extreme difficulty locating anyone with cars that could attend and many of the patrons were very upset that there was not a car show. I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction as to where I can find cars and their owners that would be able to display their car at our annual event. It will be on July 23, 2016 -- a Saturday. We have an average of 3,500-4,000 people in attendance each year since it began 9 years ago. If you are able to help us, please contact me via e-mail or phone.
Charity WildSubmitted on Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 10:16 pm EDT
- 0 Up - 0 DownJenna OppenheimerHi there,
Thanks for getting to my email. My name is Jenna Oppenheimer. I am a car enthusiast that has come across your club's webpage. I would love to write an article for you to post. I am not asking to be paid for my contribution.
I have just finished shipping a car and am writing a useful article about this. I think it would be great for your website. The topic is "How to Ship Your Classic Car."
I would love it if you included a link or free auto transport quote on your website. Here is what that would look like: https://movingtoisrael.org/shipping-car-israel as well as here http://www.to-hawaii.com/shipping-a-car-to-hawaii.php . A1 will pay $4 for every valid/unique form submission. They would receive logins to our database so he could see every lead he sent us, in real time. It would be paid by the 5th of the month, on time every time and the company is not going anywhere, they take pride in that. It could be helpful visitors and members alike. This is the company https://www.a1autotransport.com/. Let me know what you think!
Jenna OppenheimerSubmitted on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 7:03 pm EDT
- 0 Up - 0 DownFlorian JessenskyHello,
I´m from Regensburg, Germany and
I´m with a collegue on a Business trip to Detroit and Columbus, Il.
Over the weekend April 2nd/3rd we have free time and wanted to visit a Hot Rod or Drag race event near Detroit or in the direction of Indianapolis.
Probably you can help me and send me some event data or contact data.
I´m glad about an answer from you and hope we will see in Detroit.
FlorianSubmitted on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 8:17 am EDT
- 0 Up - 0 DownBob WarzyniakRoad Zombies
The Road Zombies, a non profit car club are sponsoring a car show at Campagna Academy, formerly Hoosiers Boys Town located in Schererville Indiana. Campagna Academy is a home for troubled children. All proceeds will be donated to the academy. We are in dire need of items for filling goodie bags for 150-200 entrants, door prizes and or a raffle items. We would appreciate any items that could be donated to help make this one of the best car shows in the region. Any monetary donations are completely tax deductible and a tax form will be mailed to those who donate in this manner by Campagna Academy. Monetary donations will be used to cover the costs of trophies for the show. The show will be held on Saturday August 27th 2016.
All donors will be added to our donor list that will be posted at the show, be added to our flyers, and a donors page will also be inserted into goodie bags.
We talked at the Indy World of Wheels and was wondering if you could help out our show in any way.
Any donations will be greatly appreciated.
6856 West 85th Place
Crown Point IN 46307
219-781-0521Submitted on Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 7:30 pm EDT
- 0 Up - 0 DownBruce LoosJust wondering if anybody knows where the deuce roadster in the photo might be or what happened to it. It was sold in Lafayette, Indiana in 1965 or 1966. That is the last I know of it. More photos on my Facebook page. Thanks, Bruce Loos 260-672-2883Submitted on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 7:07 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownJennifer FarleyI would love to speak with someone about having a car show at the "Atlanta New Earth Festival" which is considered Hamilton County's longest and largest running festival, with an attendance of 80,000 to 100,000 people! This is a huge event for our small town (pop 740). Thank you and have a great weekend!Submitted on Friday, February 19, 2016 at 11:28 am EST
- 0 Up - 0 Downpatrick lucascan I get a 2016 hot rod event calendar?Submitted on Monday, February 15, 2016 at 5:54 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownJuliet KellerHi there,
My name is Juliet, and the reason I’m contacting you is because I noticed that your website isnot mobile responsive. I work at Pilvaro company and we provide web design & development at low cost that will fit your budget!
you can contact me at email@example.com or just visit our website at www.pilvaro.com!
See you there!
JulietSubmitted on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 7:49 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownKendra ColbergHello - I am with Cubscout Pack 499. We are hosting our annual Pinewood Derby box car race and would love if we could have some classic or muscle or hot rod cars in the parking lot for an hour before or during the race. We are on a tight budget and were wondering if you could help us out with this. We are having it in Southport, Indiana at the community center. Thank you for your help. KendraSubmitted on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 2:19 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownDonovan MannInterested in joining. Looking for informationSubmitted on Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 1:53 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownPat ConderHello.
I just bought my first old car. A 1937 oldsmobile sedan. It's in pretty good shape. But is mostly original. And needs work. What is the best way to find parts?
Pat ConderSubmitted on Friday, December 25, 2015 at 12:30 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownJason abuisoHi my name is Jason Abuiso I am a member of the west end fire company and we have on 18 annual car show on September 18 2016 and was seeing if u would to give a donation or help out with are door prizes if u have any question pleas feel free to message me back thanks in advanceSubmitted on Monday, December 21, 2015 at 9:12 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownColleen CarmanDo you know the date for the 2016 event?Submitted on Monday, December 7, 2015 at 5:47 am EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownToby LeachHello, my name is Toby Leach. I just saw in the January SOS (nice looking newsletter), in Joe Ingram's "Ramblings", that he wanted to hear from past presidents.
I originally joined ISRA in 1971, at the world of wheels, in Indy. Larry Moon signed me up. My membership number was #106. I think Larry Bilby was the president af the time (still love Larry's T Bucket).
After 2 years in the Army, I attended the 2nd (1974) Cider Run. Cold, Rain & Snow mixture. Drove the t bucket from Frankfort to Brown County, with Fred Baker, my brother-in-law. Great time!
In October or November of 1978 I was elected vice president of ISRA, but the fellow that was elected president had some family problems , so he moved back to Michigan unexpectedly.
In January of 1979, I became the president of ISRA and Keni Hill became Vice President. We held the next 4 or 5 meetings at Creative Customs, in Westfield, a shop that Keni and Bill Dougherty ran.
I was president until the spring of 1981. Kirk Kinnaman was the vice president, my second term.
The two years I was in office, I met a lot of great people and made a lot of good memories.
Back then, each month from May to October, a different club hosted the monthly meetings. We went as far north as Valporaiso and as far south as Seymour. We went east to Richmond and west to Crawfordsville.
We hosted 2 Cider Runs, I think 1980 had about 450 cars. Good times!!!
When I say "we", I mean all of the officers, board members, clubs and individual members who donated hours and hours of their personal time to help ISRA.
I was the one with the title of President, but it was just a title. If it wasn't for people who stepped forward and helped me out, ISRA wouldn't have grown as it did at the time.
Thanks to all of them. I am not going to try to and name them all, because I know I'd forget someone or some club. I am sure they know who they are, and I hope they know that they wee greatly appreciated!
Toby LeachSubmitted on Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 6:34 pm EST
- 0 Up - 0 DownSteve ThompsonYou asked in this months newsletter Jan. 12' about info on any past presidents or founding members. I was one of the 4 original hot rodders and all were Cluster Busters who came up with the idea and formed the ISRA in 71', Jay Keplinger, John Laban , Don McNeil and I. Our first meeting was at IRP in the tower on north end of track. My membership numer is 3. Also I held many offices in ISRA and was Vice President with Mark Vaught as President. Only guy who doesn't live in Indiana anymore is Don McNeil who lives in California. I have been to all Cider Runs and still drive the street rod 39 Buick that I drove to the 1st Cider Run.
Member #3Submitted on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 9:24 am EST
Showing items 1 - 17 of 17 total (Page 1 of 1)
CIDER RUN 2016!
SEPTEMBER 10 & 11
PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR
BETTER YET - PREREGISTER TODAY!!!